You May Qualify for a $2500 Grant
Hey Peterborough, did you know there is a grant specifically designed to help local businesses?
At Whatever Solutions & Media, we are always looking for opportunities to help our clients improve their digital presence. The Digital Transformation Grant is an amazing resource that is helping local businesses like yours adapt to new online challenges.
We are very familiar with the program and have already helped clients with their applications. This very straightforward process, doesn’t require pages of paper work or days worth of prep. It is simple and applications are responded to within days.
You can register your business for FREE and by filling out their digital assessment, they will provide you with an action list you can begin using immediately. Once you have registered your business you can apply for the Digital Transformation Grant to get $2500 for improving your digital presence.
Time is running out, however, the deadline is November 30th, 2020. Contact us to learn how your business may be able to leverage this amazing resource.Contact Us To Learn More
Everything You Need to Know to Apply
Many small businesses located in or near Main Street, a central business district, or business improvement area (BIA) you may qualify for this grant. Download the full list of requirements.
- Is located in, or close to, a downtown main street, a Business Improvement Area or has zoning consistent with a municipality’s Operating Plan defining a central business district
- Is employing 1-10 employees (or fewer than 25 employees if they are a café, restaurant, or bar)
- Is paying commercial property tax (commercially assessed), either directly or through commercial rent
- Is a registered business in Ontario and/or is incorporated
- Is open for business/operating at the time of application (not a start-up)
- Is NOT a business supplying digital services to other businesses (e.g. website design/development, SEO, programming)
- Is NOT a franchise, including those individually owned and operated
- Is NOT a not-for-profit/ charitable organization
- Is NOT renting office space on a temporary basis (month-to-month)
- Is NOT in a shared workspace such as a hot desk or dedicated desk
- Is NOT a purely online business
- An Ontario resident 18 years of age.
What Can I Use the Grant for?
The $2500 can be used for consulting on digital marketing, new website design and development, or improving a current website by adding features like e-commerce. Download the full list of eligible costs.
How Do I Apply for the Digital Transformation Grant?
What is Digital Main Street
Digital Main Street is a program funded by the Government of Canada. They are encouraging local businesses to improve their digital footprint through grants and education programs.
When is the Deadline to Apply
November 30th, 2020